Anzeige Ein Angebot der Jacobs University. Für den Inhalt ist die Hochschule verantwortlich.
- Master of Science (M.SC.)
- Angewandte Informatik, Angewandte Mathematik, Praktische Informatik
- 4 Semester
- Vollzeitstudium, Internationaler Studiengang
- nur Wintersemester
- Bachelor degree
- Big data, Data acquisition, Data analysis, Data management, Internet of things, Machine learning, Statistical modeling, Visual analytics
- Bewerbungsfrist für EU-Ausländer:
- Application due by June 1 for international students (who require a visa to enter and study in Germany).
- Bewerbungsfrist für Nicht-EU-Ausländer:
- Application due by July 20 for EU/EEA citizens and citizens of countries, who do not require a visa to enter Germany.
- 20000.00 EUR / Jahr
- Studienbeitrag (Bemerkung):
- Merit-based scholarships of up to 12,000 per year. . Depending on availability, additional scholarships sponsored by external partners are offered to highly gifted students. Each admitted candidate may request an individual financial package with funding options.
Big data presents research opportunities on a scale previously unimaginable. Because of its leading role in so many technological innovations, it is seen as central to the digital revolution. But big data is not without its challenges. This is where data engineering comes in. Due to the rate at which data is accumulating, it can sometimes seem that global volumes have reached out of control levels which threaten to defy interpretation.
These challenges and opportunities are what make the new generation of data engineers so important. Data engineers are pioneers on an exciting new career path, of which a Master of Science is a vital part. Studying Data Engineering (MSc) means understanding approaches to big data collection, management and analysis. The foundation for your career in data engineering is laid when you find a graduate program offering the very latest knowledge, approaches and computational. This MSc degree can provide you with the skills you need to be a data analyst and a strong candidate for data science and data engineer jobs.
Campus Life at Jacobs University Bremen
Jacobs University Bremen offers a beautiful, green campus which is perfect for teaching and research. As a student of this master program, you will be part of an international and intercultural community unique in Europe.
Our MSc students enjoy access to a range of sports facilities, a music studio, concert venues, a student-run café/bar, a Student Activities Center and an Interfaith House.
This two-year Data Engineering Master’s degree offers a fascinating and profound insight into everything a data engineer needs to know, covering the foundations, methods and technologies key to understanding big data. The MSc is offered by the Jacobs University a private, international English-language academic institution located in Bremen, Germany. Students of this master program benefit from a tailor-made curriculum which combines theoretical and practical elements, including lectures, tutorials, training laboratories and hands-on projects. The program is taught by renowned experts within the unique and stimulating academic context of Jacobs University Bremen. Prospective data engineers are able team up with industry professionals in selected courses within this vibrant atmosphere. Areas of specialization and core components of this Master of Science program at Jacobs University Bremen include:
- The Big Data Challenge
- Data Analytics
- Big Data Bases and Cloud Services
- Principles of Statistical Modeling
- Data Acquisition Technologies
- Big Data Management
- Machine Learning
- Semantic Web and Internet of Things
- Data Visualization and Image Processing
- Document Analysis
- Internet Security and Privacy
- Legal Aspects of Data Engineering and Data Ethics
Computational Life ScienceThe Master of Science program Computational Life Science is geared towards students of bioinformatics,...Mehr Informationen
Forensic EngineeringDurch das Fernstudium Forensic Engineering bei WINGS werden sie in der Lage sein, mit dem gesamten thematischen...Mehr Informationen
Technische MathematikStudienprofilNeuartige und modernste Technologien in der Industrie, Wirtschaft und Wissenschaft erfordern...Mehr Informationen
Wirtschaftsinformatik und digitale MedienWie können Unternehmen erfolgreich wirtschaften? Welche Prozesse spielen dabei eine Rolle? Wie führt...Mehr Informationen
MedieninformatikMedieninformatik in Weimar vermittelt Ihnen die grundlegenden Fähigkeiten zur Software- und Systementwicklung...Mehr Informationen