B.Sc. (Hons) Business Management
- BSc (Hons) Business Management
- Marketing, Vertrieb, Public Management, Sozialmanagement
- 3 Jahre
- Management School, Lancaster University
- AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA, Small Business Charter
- Year One Modules:, Employability and Careers, Introduction to Business Analytics, Introduction to Financial Accounting for Managers, Introduction to Management, Introduction to Marketing, Management, Organisations and Work:, Key Issues and Debates., Year Two Modules:, Employability and Careers II, Entrepreneurship: Discovery and Practice, Introduction to Economics for Managers, Introduction to Operations Management, Spreadsheet Modelling for Management, Techniques for Management Decision Making., Year Three Modules:, Business and Management in the 21st Century:, Central Questions in the Global Economy, Ecology and Ethics, Principles of Strategic Management, Rethinking Leadership.
Die Bewerbungen werden nach Eingang kontinuierlich bearbeitet. Wir empfehlen jedoch sich spätestens bis zum 30. Juni zu bewerben.
- 9,000€ / Jahr
- Studienbeitrag (Bemerkung):
- für EU Studierende
- Studieren ohne Abitur möglich:
Are you keen to understand how businesses and managers operate? If you are undecided about whether to study abroad, working for a year in industry or if you are unsure about your future career, this flexible degree offers the rare chance to build your studies as you go and play to your strengths.
As a Business Management student, you study with every department within the Management School. Your degree can be three or four years long depending on your choices. We focus on building self-confidence and improving your skills and knowledge base.
All first-year students study management, marketing, financial accounting, organisations and business statistics.
The second year explores operations management, entrepreneurship and economics. You also have options in further economics, entrepreneurship, marketing and organisations. This continues into your third year. Here you choose options while studying our core subjects of leadership, business and strategic management.
We seek to make our graduates as marketable as possible to potential employers. Every student has access to a specialist Business Management Careers Coach and attends sessions on CVs and teamwork. Building on your employability development plan in your second year means there is time to identify and fill gaps before you start applying for jobs.
Whether you want to work for a hotel chain, continue your studies or train in an area such as accountancy, this degree keeps your options open.
Lancaster Management School has an award winning careers team to provide a dedicated careers and placement service offering a range of innovative services for management school students. Our high reputation means we attract a wide range of leading global employers to campus offering you the opportunity to interact with graduate recruiters from day 1 of your degree.
Our degrees open the widest variety of career pathways in national and international firms, both private and public, as well as in small and medium companies around the world. Some graduates also go on to start businesses themselves.Graduates have begun their careers as trainee graduate managers, project managers, brand managers, and hotel and property managers. Our alumni are working for a wide variety of employers – from established corporates like BP, IBM, Johnson & Johnson and Sellafield to modern brands like Innocent Drinks.
Industrial Mechanical EngineeringThe aim of this two-year programme is to provide students with solid knowledge about mechanical engineering...Mehr Informationen
FilmwissenschaftAngeboten werden zwei Varianten, Filmwissenschaft in einem Masterprogramm als Hauptfach zu studieren:-...Mehr Informationen
Angewandte LinguistikIn diesem Master lernen Sie, wie breit das Spektrum von Arbeits- und Forschungskontexten ist, in denen Linguistik anwendbar...Mehr Informationen
B.Sc. (Hons) Computer ScienceComputer science is a dynamic discipline with a diverse range of applications and career paths. This...Mehr Informationen
Executive Master in Arts AdministrationDas 2004 ins Leben gerufene Programm «Arts Administration» bildet zukünftige Kulturamanagement Führungspersönlichkeiten...Mehr Informationen
BA (Hons) in Business ManagementThe BA (Hons) six-semester, three-year programs with five pathways (180 ECTS) are designed for you to...Mehr Informationen
Um diese Funktion zu nutzen, musst du dich vorab anmelden.